Professional Law Partnership “CEE Attorneys” is currently looking for an office administrator/accountant:
- Various organizational and office maintenance works;
- Help for the team;
- Preparation, administration and archiving of the firm’s documents;
- Reception and administration of the firm’s correspondence;
- Reception and accompany of the firm’s guests;
- Ensuring successful operation of the office;
- Assistance on working with primary accounting documents.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher/college education (may be last year student);
- Administration work experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both writing and speaking;
- Communicative, responsibility, prudence, consistency, diligence;
- Driving license (B category) would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following reference in the subject line of the email “ Administrator/Accountant ” Please indicate your expected salary after tax. Only successful applicants will be contacted.