- Legal advisory in choosing the most suitable legal form with respect to the nature of the planned business
- Comprehensive legal agenda relating to the establishment of commercial companies
- Obtaining necessary licenses and permits
- Ensuring proper filing of all required documentation
- Keeping up to date with applicable law on general corporate agenda
- Organisation of shareholders’ general meetings, management board meetings and supervisory board meetings
- Regulatory filings and reporting
- Preparation of internal legal documents, policies, organisational structures and proposing optimal solutions
- Compliance and regulation policies
- Evaluation of corporate structure and offering the best possible option
- Preparation and realisation of holding structures
- Preparation of corporate documents, contracts
- Shareholders’ agreements
Joint Ventures & Venture Capital
- Drafting and negotiating sale and purchase agreements
- Drafting and negotiating shareholder agreements and option agreements
- Transaction finance and financing structuring
- Exit options
- Liquidator services
- Adoption of necessary corporate liquidation resolutions
- Deregistration from public registers
- Communication with creditors and preparation of all necessary documentation, disclosure of all information required by law
- Offering the best possible M&A transaction structuring, including tax implications
- Legal audits (due diligence)
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents
- Completion of M&A transactions and post-transaction services
- Preparation of contracts and agreements between partners, shareholders
- Structure of relations between minority and majority partners and shareholders
- Rights of first refusal of shares and stocks
- Drag-along, tag-along rights
- Division of management responsibilities
- Exit strategies
We have been working with CEE Attorneys for many years on M&A deals and large- scale construction agreements. The lawyers are very constructive and have good understanding of the client’s needs and the economic situation. The CEE Attorneys team have got very good negotiation and drafting skills and we are very satisfied with their work.
Our company has long-term relationship with CEE Attorneys successfully represented our company during a difficult, large-scale tendering process involving both European and national sources. We have been very satisfied with the professionalism of CEE Attorneys and they made a sound contribution to our success.
We selected CEE Attorneys from nine reputable law firms based on their capability not only to serve as legal counsel of the company, but also to manage regular mandatory publication of investor information for the stock exchange. The law office have demonstrated exceptional accuracy and timeliness in managing investor information and handling regulatory issues with the Hungarian National Bank.
I have had the opportunity to work with CEE Attorneys, for almost a decade in dozens of commercial, corporate and manufacturing matters and the experience of their lawyers could not have been better: exactly the right combination of professionalism and business mentality.
CEE Attorneys is a team of brilliant professionals, superb partners, who led us, an unknown startup back in 2013, through all complicated legal business procedures and ensured us to receive first investment of USD 5 millions. They not just help solving the arising problems, they foresee our needs and lead through all legal issues with great efficiency and always in time.
CEE Attorneys have provided all of our external legal advice in Romania since 2011. They have covered our needs from commercial contracts, through to employee issues, property matters and merger & acquisition work. The standard of service has been uniformly high whoever we have worked with from CEE Attorneys team. They are always available when needed, have a very good understanding of our business and needs, advice and support is delivered swiftly and unambiguously.
In 2017, the Group took the decision to seek admission to the AIM stock exchange. Having worked with CEE Attorneys for over 14 years, and given their understanding of our business, we had no reservations about instructing them to carry out the legal due diligence on the Group companies in Romania. The reports were submitted in timely fashion, which enabled the Group to satisfy fully the listing requirements. I can truly recommend CEE Attorneys to any future clients as a knowledgeable, committed and commercially minded legal firm who adds value to your business no matter the nature of the task.
The overall level of service is excellent. The firm has the capacity to advise on a wide range of legal matters and has good industry knowledge. CEE Attorneys – team have complementary skills and good in-depth experience. I particularly value commercial acumen of the team that is applied to our issues and the law in order to give sound advice. They take the time to understand our business in order to better respond to our requests. All lawyers react in a timely fashion and advice is delivered in a comprehensive and concise way.
CEE Attorneys advised Lithuania’s Audėjas Group, the country’s leading upholstery producer and furniture retailer, in a successful accomplishment of several interrelated complex real estate transactions with total value of more than EUR 11 million.
CEE Attorneys provided legal assistance to Olympian Parks Group, a major developer of logistics and industrial parks, in all legal matters, including general counselling and assistance in the divestment, regarding the operation and development of 4 industrial parks with approx. 100,000 sq.m. of gross living area, located in Romania.
CEE Attorneys negotiated and provided legal services to One Fashion Outlet Group, the owner and operator of Slovakia’s first outlet shopping centre, with respect to senior loan in the amount of EUR 15 million from a syndicate of three banks for the construction and operation of shopping centre.
CEE Attorneys represented KOMA Modular, leading modular construction company in the Czech Republic, in the acquisition of DOSTING, a thermal insulation producer. The acquisition deal also included post-transaction reorganisation of the purchased company and its incorporation into the KOMA group.
CEE Attorneys assists Safehomes LLC, a company with 100% Turkish investment, which offers accommodation to tourists and other visitors of Kiev in its mini hotels. CEE Attorneys has provided Safehomes with best real estate propositions of in the city centre of Kiev, developed its business structure and prepared a tax planning scheme.