- Representation before executive bodies
- Appeal proceedings and administrative executions
- Filing of legal actions in administrative justice
- Representation in administrative justice proceedings, including cassation complaints, resumption of proceedings, etc.
- Representation in proceedings relating to administrative delicts
- Construction proceedings, building permits, etc.
Collection of Receivables
- Pre-execution negotiations with debtors, drafting of settlement agreements
- Filing of execution petitions
- Representation at public auctions, in the case of execution proceedings
- Defence, in the case of bullying execution petitions
- Enforcement of foreign judgements and awards
- Regular checking of clients’ business partners in list of debtors
Corporate & Commercial Disputes
- Analysis of the credibility of the other parties, length of the proceedings and recommendation of further steps
- Pre-court notice/negotiations with other parties
- Drafting of legal action/defence strategy
- Appeal proceedings
- Extraordinary appeals
- Representation before the Constitutional Court
- Filing of insolvency petitions
- Communication with insolvency administrator and trustee committee
- Representation at a trustee committee
- Incidental disputes
- Regular insolvency checks of clients’ business partners
- Analysis of arbitration clauses, arbitration rules (particularly ICC, ICSID, UNCITRAL or LCIA), etc.
- Cooling-off period negotiations, in the case of investment arbitration
- Drafting statements of claim and defence
- Representation before tribunals
- Enforcement of awards
We had problems with business protection and protection of our property from third party illegal claims. With professional assistance of CEE Attorneys lawyers, we made a precise plan of work and chose optimal strategy to protect our rights in court.
In this respect, we want to point out the professionalism of CEE Attorneys in court proceedings and high-level representation of Aurum Group interests in criminal cases.