Construction Law & Property Management
- Complex legal representation within the development process
- Complex legal support with obtaining zoning decisions, building permits and use permits (in particular, representation in administrative proceedings and administrative court proceedings
- Representation in proceedings relating to adoption or changes to the local land-use plan
- Preparation and negotiation of architect agreements, construction works agreements, fit-out works agreements, agreements with utilities suppliers
- Identification and description of potential investment risks
- Facility & Property management
- Complex legal advisory and representation of property managers, management companies of office buildings, warehouse areas, housing communities and housing cooperatives
- Preparation and negotiation of facility management agreements, preparation and negotiation of agreements with utilities and services suppliers
- Preparation of resolutions of housing communities and housing cooperatives, preparation of documentation and conducting of annual or extraordinary meetings of housing communities and housing cooperatives
- Legal representation in disputes concerning resolutions of housing communities and housing cooperatives, debt collection
- Verification of content and information registered in land register (type of property, liens and encumbrances, easements, third party rights, title deeds etc.)
- Verification of administrative decisions or local regulatory relating to real estate property, including zoning decisions, building permits, use permits etc.
- Verification of pending civil litigation and arbitrations, administrative and other proceedings relating to property, e.g. zoning, building and use permits, inheritance proceedings
- Verification of the legal status of neighbouring parcels to the real estate (accessibility, media relations)
- Identification of potential risks of property acquisition
- Training sessions on housing and commercial premises investment development and property acquisition
- Legal representation in the disputes relating to construction works, building defects
- Preparation of legal opinions on all matters relating to real estate law
- Legal representation in administrative proceedings, administrative court proceedings, litigations on all matters relating to real estate law, real estate turnover, developer investments, construction works
Purchase/Sale and Lease Transactions
- Complex legal support on the purchase and sale transactions of undeveloped real estate projects, existing developer investment projects, apartments, office, retail or other complexes
- Preparation and negotiation of complete transaction documentation: preliminary documents, letters of intent, preliminary agreements, escrow account agreements, reservation agreements, developer agreements, purchase and donation agreements
- Lease transactions
- Complex legal advisory and representation of landlords and tenants
- Preparation and negotiation of complete lease documentation for offices, retail premises, flats, warehouses: letters of intent, lease agreements, agreements on premature termination
- Preparation and negotiation of auxiliary lease documentation: bank guarantees, handover protocols, rules of buildings maintenance, fit-out work agreements etc.
CEE Attorneys have been successfully representing our company in dozens of different large-scale real estate development projects, with a well-developed legal knowledge and to our complete satisfaction. We are very much looking forward to continuing this cooperation.
We have been working with CEE Attorneys for many years. The team have been with our company through all our important milestones. We appreciate their hard work and result-oriented attitude as well as expertise in real estate that have helped us with many issues in our development projects. We highly recommend the CEE Attorneys team.
We have been cooperating with CEE Attorneys since 2014 and always have received highly competent and prompt advice, would it be construction or infrastructure project, public procurement or PPP matters. We were very impressed with CEE Attorneys professionalism when on our behalf they won 5 lawsuits against Lithuania’s state-owned railway monopolist: that had no precedents.